Try to work these facts into your conversations. The reactions you’ll get will be priceless! Here is your useless information for the week:
- In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
- Hippophobia is the fear of horses.
- In a deck of cards, the king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
- Donald Duck’s middle name is Fauntleroy.
- The amount of force used to bite through a carrot is the same amount of force required to bite through your pinky.
- In ancient Greece, the people believed that ginger-heads would turn into vampires after their deaths.