Here are your completely random facts for the week:
- The word “lethologica” describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want. (I have this problem ALL THE TIME!)
- When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.
- Charlie Brown’s father was a barber.
- The word “nerd” was first coined by Dr. Seuss in “If I Ran a Zoo.” (Suddenly, being a nerd just got ten times cooler.)
- Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
- In Texas, it is illegal to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.
- No matter where you stand in Michigan, you will never be more than 85 miles away from a Great Lake.
- Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
- A healthy (non-colorblind) eye can detect the difference between 500 shades of grey.
- All polar bears are left-handed. . .(or left-pawed?)
- Cats’ urine glows under black light.
I just wasted about a minute of your life. You’re welcome! 😉 Now, go have an awesome weekend!