Okay, I have a new batch of facts for you guys. And this time THERE’S GIFS!!!! (The best things since spreadable butter.) Enjoy!
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, or it will digest itself.
- It’s illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth, Saskatchewan.
- Bird droppings are the chief export of Nauru, an island nation in the West Pacific.
- Most dust particles in your house are made up of dead skin.
- Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- In Alaska, it is illegal to shoot at a moose from the window of an airplane or other flying vehicle.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- The human feet perspire half a pint of fluid a day.
- Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
- Coca-Cola would be green if coloring weren’t added to it.
- If you yelled for 8 years, give or take several months, you would produce enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Have a fantastic weekend. Stay classy, y’all!