I’d like to dedicate this post to everyone out there who have been obligated to return to school in the previous and upcoming weeks.
I feel your pain. So here is some useless information that is actually fun to learn!
- The lint that collects in the bottom of your pockets has a name – gnurr.
- The voices of Yoda and Miss Piggy were done by the same person.
- It’s impossible to hum while holding your nose.
- Wombat poop is square.
- When you yawn and stretch at the same time, you are “pandiculating.”
- You have enough iron in your body to make a two-inch nail.
- Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn their cats.
- “Stewardesses” is the longest word typed only with the left hand.
- The “butterflies” you get in your stomach when you see someone you like is actually a stress response caused by adrenaline.
- Kangaroos hop because they can’t move their legs independently.
- Emotionally, pretending to be happy can be painful.
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
Stay classy, my friends!